Opening a business in Ukraine is subject to numerous delays, difficulties and uncertainties associated with government regulation. But that does not make the market less attractive, it still belongs to emerging economies. investment attraction and investment in the country
In conditions of uncertainty costs of opening and maintaining of a legal entity in the country are not always justified, especially when it comes to representing the interests of the company, rather than large-scale commercial activities.
Package of Staff Leasing services for foreign representative offices includes:
- Recruitment of human resources to represent the interests of the Client
- Admission into staff and support for procedures of maintaining, hiring and firing employees
- Selection and provision of office and all the necessary infrastructure: computers, cars, mobile phones
- Complete HR management for representative offices: HR outsourcing and accounting paperwork management, compensation and benefits management, at the level of standards adopted by the Client
- Management of accounting and related document flow, primary documentation, representation and travel expenses
Service allows reducing the risks of entry / exit on the Ukrainian market, to minimize the cost of opening an office and maintaining operations, through absence support staff. Most of our clients, after some time, safely switch to independent management of operations in the country. After such changes, our Services are modified to normal Staff Leasing and function on parts of staff, fixed assets and infrastructure transfers to the Client.